Funding Scheme for Youth Entrepreneurship in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
NGOs will organise
youth entrepreneurial programmes and offer entrepreneurial support and incubation services,
as well as start-up capital to Hong Kong young people
Each start-up may receive a capital subsidy of up to HK$600,000
- Each youth entrepreneurship project lasts for a maximum of 3 years
- Business networking
- Market and supply chain development services
- Entrepreneurial guidance and business know-how
- Concessionary and facilitative measures for youth start-ups in various cities
- Assistance for settling in entrepreneurial bases in Hong Kong and Mainland GBA cities
- Professional consultation services
- Youth aged between 18 and 40
- Hong Kong Permanent Resident
- Youth who are genuinely prepared to start a business and have detailed plans
- Start-ups that have not been in operation or have been in operation for not more than 3 years
- Business registration in Hong Kong
Start-ups should conduct business registration in Hong Kong and carry on its business in Hong Kong and/or Mainland GBA cities (such as the entrepreneurial bases therein). Moreover, start-ups may also carry on business in other places at the same time.
Interested youth who fulfil the above criteria may contact the funded NGO(s) to enquire about details of the programme.
Individual NGOs may prescribe additional application conditions. Please refer to the project details of the relevant NGOs.